The Lo Down

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Adam Jackson is a sports journalist at the Kitchener Post and Waterloo Chronicle under the Metroland banner. Jackson is also an award-winning photographer.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just Starting Out...

Hey everyone...I'm just starting out at this...I'm planning on adding some photos that I have taken and continue to take on here...as well as random rants on various things.

I'll start off by talking a little about myself...

My name is Adam Jackson
I currently reside in Belleville, Ontario from September to April and Kitchener for the months in between.
I own a Nikon D300 DSLR with a 17-55 f/2.8 lens as well as a 70-200 f/2.8 lens.


I enjoy doing commercial/staged photography as well as photojournalism.


There will be more to come...

Jackson

Twitter