The Lo Down

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Adam Jackson is a sports journalist at the Kitchener Post and Waterloo Chronicle under the Metroland banner. Jackson is also an award-winning photographer.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Flying High

Today, I got the opportunity to shoot Waterloo Region from a bit of a different perspective - in the sky.

Adam Gagnon, staff photographer for the Toronto Argonauts, who is also working on a book about Mennonites in the area invited me up about 30 minutes before the flight time, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that.

After we got out of the Kitchener/Waterloo area, I saw a lot of farms. A lot. That's alright though because after all, that's what Adam was looking for.

Adam Gagnon packs up after about an hour of shooting at around 3000 ft.Cows graze in a peculiar fashion on a farm in St. Clemens, Ont.

Twitter