The Lo Down

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Adam Jackson is a sports journalist at the Kitchener Post and Waterloo Chronicle under the Metroland banner. Jackson is also an award-winning photographer.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Done and Done.

Finished my internship at Ponoka News on the weekend - overall great experience. I would like to thank George, Judy, Susan and Karen for helping me get settled in Alberta for my short stay there. I'll be in Edmonton for a week then back to Belleville soon for last semester.

Here are a few photos that I recently shot/missed before.

 A brother-sister combo race towards a skating aide during the Ponoka NYE Community Skate.

 Lion's club raffle
 Photo done to illustrate a story on kids and what they do during Christmas vacation.
 Horses are everywhere in Alberta - This was taken near Bentley, Alta.
 A kindergarten class signs 'O Canada' to the audience before Rimbey Elementary's Christmas Concert.
 Darkest arena ever - Rimbey Rock vs Ponoka Stampeders in Junior B action
 Sherrif helps a young lady who lost control of her car and was stuck in several feet of snow on Hwy. 53 near Hwy. 2.
A mother and daughter accidentally take a big jump at the sled hill in Ponoka

Twitter