The Lo Down

My photo
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Adam Jackson is a sports journalist at the Kitchener Post and Waterloo Chronicle under the Metroland banner. Jackson is also an award-winning photographer.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dale Kristensen

Had a pretty unique opportunity at the Whig-Standard yesterday.

I was assigned to write a story about an upcoming openhouse-like event at Queen's and focus the story around one area that will be open to the public.

Every day on my way to the office, I would see this greenhouse that sits on top of one of the University buildings. I really wanted to find a way to get in and shoot but I didnt have a reason - yet.




Dale Kristensen, manager of the phytotron at Queen's University stands in one of six greenhouse compartments that are in the facility. The phytotron, which sits atop the BioSciences building, will be available for tours on Monday and Tuesday of next week. (Adam Jackson/The Whig-Standard).

Twitter